Bring your packed lunch or a picnic basket and experience the wonderful nature of Lolland-Falster. The many forests, beaches, straits, belts and lakes offer unique experiences in nature - all of it almost right outside the door.
A packed lunch just tastes better in the fresh air and here are 13 great places to maximize that experience:
- Stubberup Harbour by Nysted. Tables and benches.
- Kragenæs Harbour. Tables and benches.
- Gedser Odde, most southerly point of Scandinavia.
- Onsevig Harbour. Tables, benches and bathing facilities.
- Fejø, by Dybvig Harbour. Tables, benches and toilettes.
- Albuen in Nakskov Fjord. Access by foot or by Postbåden ("The post boat").
- The harbour in Hesnæs. Good beach
- The natural playground in Bangsebroskoven (Bangsebro Forest) by Nykøbing F. Barbeque and fireplace.
- The nature School by Maribo Søndersø. Shelters.
- Skalø (Fejø), Small privately owned Harbour.
- Oreby Harbour. Small harbour with green areas.
- Bøtø Nor. Old flood pump station.
- Sortsø Harbour with a great view of the Farø Bridge.