The church is built of large red stones.
Apse, chancel and nave are built in the Romanesque period before 1200.
The tower and a porch, which later came into use as a chapel of rest, are built in the Gothic period.
In 1656 a large transept was built on the north side of the nave.
The sexton Mr Jens Kok can be reached at the number 54 78 94 41.